You can refer patients within the GBGGZ and SGGZ who suffer from the following complaints:
- Anxiety complaints
- Mood complaints
- The unipolar depressive mood disorder, mild and moderate severity
- Somatoform problems / Physical complaints
- Trauma (whereby individual sessions are also recommended, face-to-face, for processing-oriented treatment such as EMDR or imaginary exposure)
- Compulsory disorders
- Self-image problems
- (Mild) impulse control issues
- Problems with assertiveness
- Life phase problems (depending on whether a diagnosis can be made).
- Mild personality disorders (this means that it does not interfere in all areas and the client is able to function reasonably in a number of areas).
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, mild and moderate severity
- A combination of the above images (comorbidity)
We use the following exclusion criteria:
- Clients who want diagnostics for autism or personality disorders
- (Severe) suicidality (incl. self-injury)
- Addiction problems
- Complex trauma
- Complex personality disorders
- Intellectual limitation or LVB problems
There are currently no waiting times.