Would you like to refer a patient to us? This can easily be done via Healthcare domain or via the referral form on this page.
You can refer patients within the GBGGZ and SGGZ who suffer from the following complaints:
- Anxiety complaints
- Mood complaints
- The unipolar depressive mood disorder, mild and moderate severity
- Somatoform problems / Physical complaints
- Trauma (whereby individual sessions are also recommended, face-to-face, for processing-oriented treatment such as EMDR or imaginary exposure)
- Compulsory disorders
- Self-image problems
- (Mild) impulse control issues
- Problems with assertiveness
- Life phase problems (depending on whether a diagnosis can be made).
- Mild personality disorders (this means that it does not interfere in all areas and the client is able to function reasonably in a number of areas).
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, mild and moderate severity
- A combination of the above images (comorbidity)
We use the following exclusion criteria:
- Clients who want diagnostics for autism or personality disorders
- (Severe) suicidality (incl. self-injury)
- Addiction problems
- Complex trauma
- Complex personality disorders
- Intellectual limitation or LVB problems