Workshop Beating bad habits
Everybody has their own coping mechanism and changing this could be challenging. In this module and workshop, you will work on your alcohol, gambling or eating behaviour, guided by one of our colleagues.
This workshop is given by Wen Colenbrander.
Everybody has their own coping mechanism and changing your mechanism could be challenging. That’s why we offer the module Beating bad habits , which is created for people who are wanting to change their alcohol, gambling or eating behaviour.
The set-up of the module are:
- Introduction. Understanding the root of your problem.
- Information about consequences. Goal setting.
- Coping planning. Self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Stress management techniques. Revisiting your goal and staying motivated.
- Relapse prevention. Summary of content.
During the module you will work on different themes, such as:
- Understanding the root of your problem.
- Consequences of your behaviour.
- Coping planning.
- Self-esteem and self confidence.
- Stress management techniques.
- Preventing a relapse.
Besides the module, we are offering a workshop which consists of two meetings. On the basis of verbal assignments you will work on the themes: “wins from behaviour change”, “tackling the losses from behaviour change”, “keeping motivation”, “planning ahead for difficult times”
Are you interested in the workshop Beating bad habits by Wen? Leave your details here and we will get in touch with you.